Senior Director of Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Toppenish, WA
The Senior Director of Facilities Operations and Maintenance will develop, implement, and direct corporate operations and maintenance program across all organizational sites to ensure environments and building systems are fully functional, energy efficient, clean, and secure. Manage maintenance and testing of organization's Tier 3 Data Center environmental systems, emergency power back-up, and fire detection and suppression systems. Effectively manages, recruits, and ensures all maintenance staff are trained in support of the Facilities maintenance and operation program. Work collaboratively with organizational leadership to ensure that Facilities systems are designed and maintained to meet functional requirements across a diversity of facilities and program needs. Manage contracted vendors in support of maintenance janitorial, security and other maintenance services necessary for compliance, performance and cost effectiveness. Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for effective performance and quality control of maintenance requests, preventive maintenance, maintenance projects and budgeting for all maintenance work. Develop department metrics to measure and evaluate system performance, risks, repair and replacement needs, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, business administration or other relevant field.
- Experience: Minimum of eight years of experience in the field of maintenance, construction, or engineering and a minimum of five years supervisory or management experience.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Engineering, Architectural license or Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager, preferred. Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Understands building maintenance, construction, and building systems; ability to work and communicate effectively with medical professionals, management personnel, clinical, maintenance, and janitorial staff in resolving maintenance issues; ability to analyze problems and utilize appropriate resources, both corporate and contracted, to resolve maintenance problems; ability to understand construction design drawings, specifications, operations and maintenance manuals, and technical literature relating to building systems; able to work with maintenance goals and objectives to propose, organize, and implement practical maintenance programs for YVFWC facilities; motivated, organized, and able to stay focused and work independently. Ability to implement and utilize new technologies and software to manage, control, trouble-shoot, and report on clinical environments, building systems, staff performance, and budgets. Knowledge and experience in maintenance and construction project management.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
The Pacific Northwest
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries and vegetables. And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines.
No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.