Practice Transformation Coach, Wenatchee, Tri Cities, or Yakima, WA
PRACTICE TRANSFORMATION COACH
The “Practice Transformation Support Hub,” funded through a Washington State Department of Health grant to support the “Healthier Washington” Initiative, aims to accelerate providers’ participation in health payment reform and strengthen behavioral health integration and care coordination. Qualis Health’s main contributions are to:
- Assist with the adoption of strategies for comprehensive quality improvement, including bi-directional care integration of physical and mental health in primary care and behavioral health practices,
- Lead quality improvement initiatives that will help practices to prepare for health payment reform, and
- Connect providers with appropriate community resources to support enhanced patient care.
- Recruit primary care and behavioral health practices to participate in the program.
- Participate in the development of regional environmental scans to capture community-based resources.
- Assist practices with “connecting” to appropriate community resources for whole-person care.
- Coordinate and collaborate with community-based resources, such as Accountable Communities of Health, to ensure practices are aware of available resources.
- Provide in-the-field technical assistance to practices related to practice transformation and quality improvement, such as guiding practices on workflow redesign efforts.
- Facilitate practice assessments, using the results to guide the development and delivery of technical assistance.
- Participate in the coordination of internal and external practice transformation programs with aligned objectives.
- Effectively partner with internal team members who are also providing technical assistance through this program to deliver technical assistance to interested practices.
- 5+years of work experience in a health care setting, primary care or behavioral health.
- Experience with behavioral health and care coordination.
- Experience with quality improvement and/or practice transformation.
- BA / BS in a related field (an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be substituted).
- Commitment to travel up to 20% within the Columbia Basin region.
How do I learn more?
Submit your resume in confidence at https://qualishealthcareers.silkroad.com/qualisext/EmploymentListings.html
Qualis Health is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities, Protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.