Clinical Manager - RN, Dayton, OH
The Clinical Neuroscience Inst.
FT/ DAYS/ 80 hours per pay
Summary of Position
The Clinical Manager-RN, in conjunction with the operations director and site managers, is responsible for maintaining compliance with company standards and industry regulations, as well as local and national laws. The Clinical Manager-RN works closely with physicians and staff to enhance day-to-day clinical operations; to enhance the network’s delivery of quality patient care and meet legal compliance, and to ensure the quality standards rolled out by the parent organization are met. The Clinical Manager-RN promotes the organization mission and vision.
This position works closely with the physicians, hospital administration and Premier Health administration, i.e. quality. The Clinical Manager-RN is responsible for establishing the systems and structures to support the seamless delivery of quality patient care, performance and educational activities to increase employee, patient and physician satisfaction. This position is accountable for the successful clinical operation of all locations for this practice. The Clinical Manager-RN is accountable for formulating and administering policies, plans budgets and programs within the area of responsibility.
Nature and Scope
The Clinical Manager-RN monitors day to day clinical operations as they relate to HIPAA, pharmacy regulations, CLIA, OSHA, quality standards and oversees the implementation of proper standards. The Clinical Manager-RN is accountable for the clinical management of all practice locations and assists with the coordination of all Site Managers. Responsibilities will also include financial planning, inventory control and budgeting as it relates to clinical operations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (BSN)
- Valid and current State of Ohio RN licensure with a minimum of 5 years RN experience.
- Current CPR Certification or willingness to obtain within 3 months of employment.
- Extensive knowledge and interpretation of laws, rules and regulations associated with clinical aspects of physician practice
- EPIC experience prefered
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Efficiently and effectively manages change.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills (written and verbal) across all disciplines.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Experience and demonstrated success in the healthcare environment and working directly with physicians.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future practice trends, technology and information affecting the business and organization.