HRIS Administrator, Sr, Vancouver, WA
HRIS Administrator, Sr
Are you seeking a career with a health system that is on the move? Can you picture yourself in a career at a state-of-the-art clinic facility? Would you like to join a practice that has been serving the community of SW Washington for 80 years? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, check out this opportunity!
HRIS Administrator, Sr.
Responsible for the optimization, support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and ensures delivery of high-quality services and products to internal customers. Serves as the primary point-of-contact for the system, system configuration, assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and partner with all levels of management to analyze work, design new processes, and maximize the return on technological capabilities using the HRIS.
- Configure security roles and parameters in HRIS and maintain controls and records to assist with audit reviews.
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for full system functionality and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Oversee the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Partner with business process owners and/or vendor support to drive innovative solutions to accommodate business needs and make policy changes and/or variations as needed within the HRIS.
- Write, maintain, and support reporting tools within the HRIS to provide self-service reporting and dashboards for administrators and end users.
- Troubleshoot issues between modules, systems, and data feeds as necessary to drive accuracy. Become the point of contact for issue tracking, documentation, testing, and resolution within the HRIS. Work with cross functional teams and vendor support to drive results.
- Create and maintain system training plans and materials for administrators and end users. Work with leaders and business partners to create dynamic and engaging change management plans.
- Manage the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Manage the development of user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Build and maintain friendly, cordial relations with all employees.
- Build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all vendor representatives.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the office and HR data.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 3-5 years as an HRIS Administrator in a large, complex environment.
- Workday experience highly preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience with HRIS systems and reporting software.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to efficiently prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Must be a collaborative team player with initiative.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of professionalism, solid judgment, poise, maturity, personal integrity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and a positive disposition.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options.
- Ability to be comfortable with and quickly learn new systems and applications to support business needs (HRIS, Access, etc.).
- Possess analytical aptitude.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of applications.
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.