Service Unit Non RN Manager II, Santa Clara, CA
I trust my instincts
I know that a feeling is sometimes more than just a feeling. Know when to offer encouragement. And believe every interaction has the power to be extraordinary. At Kaiser Permanente, I put these beliefs into practice. We are a team of health advocates. Not just helping those who need help, but caring for our patients proactively. I focus my knowledge and attention on guiding my patients toward better health and well-being—a mission I share with Kaiser Permanente. If you’re ready to practice health care the way you’ve always intended, this is the place to put your beliefs into practice. Join us in Santa Clara, California.
Service Unit Non Rn Manager II
In this role, you will manage a large unit or multiple units providing ambulatory services. You will ensure that the staff provides high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum, which comply with local, state, and federal requirements. In addition, you will develop and maintain budgets and on-going staff development.
- At least five years of supervisory experience
- At least five years of experience in a management/leadership role
- At least three years of experience in an outpatient care setting preferred
- A bachelor’s degree; a master’s degree is preferred
- BLS certification preferred
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission and other local, state, and federal regulations
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 649338 or 649353.
For immediate consideration, please visit the following links on kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details.
- Link #1: https://kp.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=649338
- Link #2: https://kp.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=649353
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers