Primary Care Physician, West Liberty, OH
Immediate Opening Primary Care Physician:
Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County has an immediate need for a full‐time Family or Internal Medicine physician. Providers at Community Health & Wellness Partners serve as community partners in healthcare by providing economic‐based, whole person, whole community primary care to the citizens of Logan County for long‐term health and wellness.
As a Federally‐Qualified Health Center, we are looking for an physician to help lead in ambulatory health and primary care services at Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County. Our organization believes in a whole person, whole community approach to healthcare. If you do too, we offer:
- Full‐scope primary care in a rural setting
- Flexible opportunities for scheduling including administrative time
- Opportunity for practice shaping
- Congenial collaborative environment
- Shared telephone call for CHWPLC only
- Competitive salary, great benefits and opportunity for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (HPSA 14)
- Relocation assistance available
- Only one hour from Columbus and Dayton, OH
New graduate or experienced physician welcome. Ohio licensure and Board certification required.
Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County is a growing organization serving the citizens of Logan County, Ohio. We are excited to engage individuals willing to be part of a team-approach to care and support growth and leadership opportunities within the organization. Located in a rural community and being designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center, CHWPLC offers competitive benefits and opportunity for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps and the National Health Service Corps Nursing (HPSA Score 14). CHWPLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for an open position, submit a cover letter and Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 937.599.4128.