Director-Network Strategy-Contracting, Corvallis, OR
Samaritan Health Plans is passionate about creating and delivering products and services that help build healthier communities. Recognized in 2013 and 2014 as Oregon’s Healthiest Employer, Samaritan Health Plans knows what works and why. We use science, research, and the experience we’ve gained working with our members and self-insured employees to drive innovation. We expect and reward contributions that improve the health and wellbeing of those we serve and those we serve with. That’s why we also support our own employees with the same great programs we offer other employers. We walk the talk.
Samaritan Health Plans employs more than 200 people in its Corvallis, Oregon offices, and operates across Oregon. We’re all about great customer service, social responsibility, taking the initiative, and providing a flexible, fun work environment. Join our team and be ready to meet a challenge that changes lives for good.
Samaritan Health Plans is currently recruiting a Director-Network Strategy-Contracting who will be responsible for the successful program design, network requirement compliance, network assessment and selection, and program/product implementation. Performs network analysis and strategy development and implementation. Gathers and analyzes data to develop the network and to engage in effective contract negotiations. May also provide recommendations regarding use, expansion and selection of networks for various products based on data analysis.
- Full Time
- Day Shift
Education, Experience Certifications
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field required.
- Five (5) years' experience in the health care industry required.
- Two (2) years management experience required. Experience in managing network providers and in developing product pricing preferred.
- Experience and/or training in Medicare reimbursement methodologies such as Resource Based Relative Value Systems (RBRVS), DRGs, Ambulatory Surgery Center Groupers, etc. preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience with provider contracting preferred.
To apply online for this position please visit: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/samhealth#/job/4161