Clinician – Sound Solutions (Varies), Tukwila, WA
Clinician – Sound Solutions (Varies)
Full time position with full benefits (Varies/East). Sound is implementing Reaching Recovery – an innovative, game-changing model to better meet the needs of the community and the people we serve. We’re searching for people who want to improve lives and be part of the exciting changes we’re making in the future. The Sound Solutions Clinician is responsible for providing assessment, direct clinical intervention, and supportive therapeutic consultation for our commercial insurance clients. Clients include: child, adolescent, and adults presenting with a wide variety of emotional, behavioral and co-occurring disorders. Ongoing consultation and collaboration with collateral agencies is expected. The individual in this position will be required to work with multiple community resources, inpatient facilities, mental health residential facilities, and other systems of care (when applicable) in developing holistic, strength based, recovery oriented therapeutic treatment. Delivery of therapeutic services will be provided in an office setting.
Position requires an expert level clinician, displaying a high level of skill, commitment, and leadership qualities within the team. Clinicians in this role are helping to grow the SMH commercial business line. Clinician must be licensed and is responsible to maintain all required credentialing to perform their job duties. The Clinician is expected to work proactively, ensuring that productivity and financial expectations (generating revenue) are met.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance.
- Provide intake evaluations.
- Provide individual and family psychotherapy treatment to children and adolescents and adults.
- Identify and assess client problems from various clinical orientations and modalities.
- Develop and implement effective interventions, treatment plans, individualized to address client’s current and long term needs.
- Communicate, collaborate, and establish a working relationship with client’s family when applicable.
- Collaborate with client’s identified supports.
- Develop culturally sensitive treatment plans.
- Collaborate with school staff, community agency staff, and office staff as support to client, when applicable.
- Follow crisis management procedures in support of client, including appropriate interventions and hospitalizations.
- Understand recovery concepts in behavioral health and apply, synthesize and demonstrate recovery concepts, as appropriate to your work.
- Prepare necessary written reports, summaries, and progress notes as dictated by agency policy, in a timely manner.
- Maintain inter-agency collaboration.
- Develop and maintain positive, professional working relationships with potential referral sources.
- Participate in staff meetings and assigned committees, as requested.
- Participate in individual supervision and group supervision as scheduled.
- Develop and maintain professional time management, organization skills, reliability, flexibility, and accountability.
- Maintain ethical and competent client and peer relationships in the delivery of service.
- Relate to others in a professional manner, respectful of individual and cultural differences.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and county laws and regulations, SMH policies and procedures, and all safety regulations.
- Maintain Sound Solutions productivity expectations and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in continuing education and agency offered trainings on an annual basis.
- Maintain licensure, including CEU totals required and necessary fees.
- Pursuing specialized training in various clinical areas of interest is encouraged.
- Maintain Avatar training and required Essential Learning Courses.
- Outpatient therapy experience, with child, adolescent and adults
- Knowledge of treatment planning and evidence-based interventions, especially for primary disorders of mood, anxiety, adjustment, trauma, and substance use.
- Skill and experience in working with a wide range of emotional and behavioral problems in children and adolescents; the presenting problems of the entire family unit; individual adult problems and marital difficulties.
- Advanced insight and knowledge of cultural competency framework with experience/understanding of trauma-informed care and recovery.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records.
- Knowledge of billing utilizing CPT codes.
- Work independently within a team-setting of clinical, administrative, and business professionals.
- Knowledge of community mental health systems and resources within King County is highly desirable.
- A thorough knowledge of child and adolescent development (cognitive, emotional, and physical) is required.
- A willingness to work some early evening hours is necessary.
- Master's degree in a therapeutic counseling field with a strong emphasis in working with adolescents, children, families and is preferred.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience as a psychotherapist or case manager with children/adolescents/adults and demonstrated skills in clinical assessment and treatment of multi-problem families is required.
- Mental Health Professional status and Licensure required.
- WDL, insurable driving record and reliable transportation necessary
Salary = DOQ
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound, Attn: Alexis Owens, Job #18-080 (Varies) or #18-079 (East), 6400 Southcenter Blvd Tukwila, WA 98188, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to Alexis.Owens@Sound.Health