Pharmacist, Yakima and Sunnyside, WA
We are looking for a pharmacist to join our team oriented staff in a busy community health center. We currently have locations in Yakima and Sunnyside. Join the team that makes a difference in our patients lives each and every day.
- Dispense legend and non-legend medications for patients and contracted sites.
- Provide drug information to patients, nurses, physicians.
- Order and maintain medication stock as directed.
- Work days are Monday - Friday.
- Approved loan repayment site for state.
Yakima Neighborhood Health Services’ Mission:
- To provide affordable, accessible, quality health care, promote learning opportunities for students of health professions, end homelessness, and improve quality of life in our communities.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
- Current Washington State Pharmacist License.
- Experience is preferred.
Ready to join our team?
- Send resume (including references) to email@example.com or
- Mail to Human Resources, YNHS, PO Box 2605, Yakima, WA 98907
Applications are available at www.ynhs.org