Behavioral Health Consultant, Chicago, IL
The Behavioral Health Provider is a primary care team member providing brief 15- to 30-minute interventions for a wide variety of behavioral issues in patients of all ages, using an integrated care model. This individual will work closely with primary care providers and staff to develop and implement treatment plans. Applicants should have an interest in and/or experience with brief interventions, team-base care, and a wide variety of psychiatric, substance abuse, and behavioral medicine conditions. The ideal candidate will be flexible and has a strong interest in working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment focused on the overall health of the patient.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCPC, or Psy.D./Ph.D.
- Must possess all licenses, registrations, certifications, and accreditations required by law to render health care services in the state of Illinois.
- Must maintain full credentials and privileges to practice with PrimeCare.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Polish, strongly preferred.
- Highly skilled in providing behavioral health services with past experience working with a wide range of ages and presenting issues.
- Knowledge and interest in providing short-term behavioral interventions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with primary care staff, patients, and other behavioral health clinicians.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in the use of an electronic health record. Epic or Athena experience preferred.
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience as a behavioral health provider in a health care setting strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in a primary care setting preferred.
This position is eligible for all benefits, including health/dental/vision insurance, life/AD&D coverage, disability plans, PTO accruals, and 403(b).
Send cover letter and salary requirements to Javier Alaniz at Javier.Alaniz@primecarechi.org