Administrative Director, Cleveland, OH
Directs the administrative, analytical and managerial support related to integration and implementation of new projects, services, policies and procedures. Advises the Institute/Division/Hospital leadership regarding various processes including integration activities, human resources, space and support service requirements to achieve specified goals and objectives.
- Directs the administrative, analytical and managerial support related to integration and implementation of new projects, services, policies and procedures.
- Advises the Institute/Division/Hospital leadership regarding various processes including integration activities, human resources, space and support service requirements to achieve specified goals and objectives.
- Researches, performs analysis, compiles data and advises Institute/division/Hospital Leadership relative to long-range planning strategies, financial forecasting, non-physician personnel management, patient relations, space and equipment, marketing strategies and external relations.
- Maintains an effective organizational structure and ensures proper staffing with skilled and trained personnel.
- Monitors processes and recommends and implements improvements to ensure maximum service.
- Directs the annual budget process and participates in planning strategies related to revenue forecasting, human resource needs, facilities, services and market positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Business Administration, Health Care Administration or other related field.
- Requires knowledge of budgeting, cost analysis, manpower planning, supervision, compliance and operational analysis.
- Master Degree preferred and may substitute for some of the stated experience.
- None required.
COMPLEXITY OF WORK:
- Must have strong written and verbal skills, excellent organization and time management skills.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Requires five years of management experience to include budget development and forecasting, assessment of cost effectiveness of systems, planning and management of space and equipment, management of diverse levels of employees, planning and implementation of systems and procedures.
- Experience in a medical practice setting or hospital environment preferred.
- Requires dexterity to perform work on a PC.
- Requires the ability to walk and travel to regional hospitals to attend meetings; must have normal or corrected vision and the ability to verbally communicate to employees and patients.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities