Clinical Supervisor, Camarillo, CA
Department:Intensive Home-Based Services
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
The COEDS Clinical Supervisor is part of a comprehensive school-based team that works together to support this high risk population in achieving their Social and Emotional goals outlined on their Individualized Educational Plan. The program team includes Family Case Managers, Parent Partners, and Youth Partners that work together to provide school and home based services to special education youth and their families. Our work is focused on building skills while teaching replacement behaviors for maladaptive habits that inhibit the youth’s ability to access their education. The team uses creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and provides 6-10 hours of intensive home-based support to families each week.
As the COEDS Clinical Supervisor you will work directly with staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. Your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members across Ventura County. We meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choice and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bond. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process, allows families to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope forward.
Your Skills and Duties
- Individual and group clinical supervision to staff providing direct services to clients.
- Will implement EPSDT standards training and provide ongoing review of EPSDT documentation.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and Agency requirements.
- Available for consultation and support to staff providing after hours on-call crisis management.
Education and Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Two years experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Minimum of two years prior clinical supervisory experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed LMFT or LCSW with the Board of Behavioral Sciences for a minimum of two years.
- Meet the clinical supervisor requirements set by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to MFT/ASW Interns.
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.